Dec 5 – 10

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maurice Fernandez Maurice Fernandez 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Maurice Fernandez
    Maurice Fernandez
    Participant

The wave of intensity is just beginning…huge forces are interacting in the skies, and these galactic tensions activate our own mortal dilemmas…Mars Uranus Pluto, and Moon pull the sabres for a decisive battle… if there is injustice, if the tooth is rotten, if we waited too long, we cannot unring this bell. Take action, brave the winds, and put your soul into it. Saturn and Sun on Antares, the great Royal Star of the West, inspires a higher order and karmic sentence. Some great ones depart, and new noble blood shall flow – Ubinas knows, Mauna Loa oversees, Etna bleeds…
    If you feel confined within the tapestry of your own skin, the breakthrough is eminent…let the skin tear
    Pray for conscious intention, for inconsequential collateral damage, and for the sanctity of justice to be thorough in dismantling corruption.
    Whether in action or bearing witness, stay safe in the truth.

photo antares_zpsnt9pfqhk.png

Profile photo of Electra
    Electra
    Participant

With transiting Mars on my natal Pluto (11 Libra) and transiting Saturn on my natal Moon and Neptune (seven and eleven Sag), opposing my natal Jupiter, inconjunct my Cheiron, SN and Lilith, I really feel this intensity. Days now…
    This hurts, but somehow releases too…
    I just hope it doesn’t get more intense cos i’m not sure i can handle.
    Love.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of SArah McCulloch
    SArah McCulloch
    Participant

Yes you can handle it Electra. Your soul chose that chart. The NPC is here to support each other. Sending you love and strength.

Xxoo
    Sarah

Profile photo of SArah McCulloch
    SArah McCulloch
    Participant

Thanks for the posting Maurice!!!

Xxoo
    Sarah

Profile photo of annie carter
    annie carter
    Participant

yes thank you for posting!
    Here on the east coast of the US there is such an escalating feeling of…danger, violence, unrest, upheaval..fear…..I dont know how others are feeling, but Im feeling pretty unsafe and scared about the state of society, the degree of safety for my child and I….feel like there nowhere to hide and nothing to do but speak up for what I believe in in any way I can…..
    hoping for a turning point soon..praying for a swift dismantling of corruption, and for a new level of justice where human life is valued over money.
    blessings and light
    annie

Profile photo of Mic.K
    Mic.K
    Participant

Great post Maurice… to be read and reread…. Thank you.

here here…. stay safe in the truth. xMic

Maurice Fernandez
    Participant

The strong mutable energy exposes us to the collective vibration, so we are more deeply sensitized to any event that occurs around the world…this can be overwhelming (thanks Neptune in Pisces)…
    the good news is that just as one polluted drop can contaminate a whole ocean, one positive gesture can lift us all up!
    The message is that everything is global, now more than ever…
    Share the love inside, and heal us all 🙂

Profile photo of Sol
    Sol
    Participant

yes share the love.

The flames of rage are bred in the deep and so many people are going through a lot of fear.

This is the time to really shine the light.

Thanks for the post M.

Profile photo of Mic.K
    Mic.K
    Participant

Do you feel you have been prepared to be such love?

So many times, I do….(and I feel odd for being confident about that) I feel my life has prepared me to hear, understand, and be such love. My sphere is small. But as we are universal, and we/I do feel the collective vibrations, I so feel that love melting into every tiny corner contributes globally.

So thank you for your collective voices of clarity providing sharpened awareness and encouragement. xMic

Maurice Fernandez
    Participant

Thank you Mic.K

I believe so too…
    It seems that when we are in alignment with life, its truth, love is inevitable.
    (thank God for chiropractors)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get the Pele Report Straight to Your Inbox!
See what Kaypacha is up to, along with more astrology news!
We respect your privacy.