Stellium birthchart question

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ari Moshe Wolfe Ari Moshe Wolfe 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Frederic Paquette
    Frederic Paquette
    Participant

Can someone help me understand the meaning of the stellium in my birthchart? I started studying astrology about 4 months ago and am really into it!! Amaziiiing the whole thing!!

I am a bit overwhelmed by the significance that the stellium in my chart can mean, I have Saturn transiting soon on it… Want to be prepared!!!

Gracias!
    Frederic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Extremely generally, I think that means a focus of energy in third house issues in your life, and and you’re about to learn a lot about ’em 🙂 How do these planet placements resonate for you now? what do you see of yourself in their meanings?
    Roll *with* the changes as much as you can!

Profile photo of LeoMoon
    LeoMoon

As I see it, your focus on the matters ruled by the planets in that house is very intellectual; but I also see that your moon is in gemini in the 9th; which to me serves as a confirmation. Maybe too much focusing in the mind and not much into feelings is the imbalance that the stellium could be showing; there’s of course nothing wrong with wanting to learn everything about everything but one could be easily neglecting one’s emotions with an approach to life that is too intellectual.

I hope that says something 😉

Profile photo of Ari Moshe Wolfe
    Ari Moshe Wolfe
    Participant

What they said, especially the point of you about to learn a lot about these planets (saturn will teach you!)

What will make this really really fun is if you tell us about you. What do you do, what are you learning? Since we’re looking at a 3rd house/ sag question it’ll be helpful for all of us to learn about your journey with education/teaching/ studying/ the aquisition of knowledge, what you struggle with, what’s real for you etc. Lets learn about you and then we can correlate it all to the chart.

Stellium is a concentration of energy for sure, but the specific impliations will be different for each person since we have to understand it’s context with the rest of the chart. The question we want to ask is what does this stellium reflect relative to YOUR own karmic and evolutionary needs. This is looking at the chart as a soul detective and getting to the core of things.

A basic pointer to start with:
    We’re looking at a reversed sign/house combo (sag and Gemini are polarities). This is what often happens to most houses whenever the Ascendent is on or near Libra. When this happens the general meaning is that a soul is learning to integrate polarities, to simplify and come into balance where there has otherwise been a tendency towards non integrated extremes. This is further emphasized with the Moon, also in a reversed sign/house combo, opposite all of that Sag as Pam mentioned.

Frederic Paquette
    Participant

Oh boy, where to start! Well, I really appreciate your replies, thanks for the light you help bring forth.

The way I see “education/learning” is more about learning how to live as much as possible in harmony with creation, generally speaking. I am though torn between the common educational system that recognize an individual depending on his/her status/education (university, certificate, master…).

The more I observe life, the more I want to be part of making change happen around me. So, speaking of the Stellium in 3rd house, that shows me how focus and passionate about learning what the secret/hidden key to living, life or why we are here, what we should do, why war, destruction, ups and downs… Many questions I have. What is the goal to attain? Should we become aware enough to be able to live in balance at all times, or is it that we just have to “be” at all times? To “be” able to hold our presence in the midst of emotional or physical chaos, war, destruction, or in the middle of beauty, harmony, joy.

I think a lot, and oscillate from one side to the other quite regularly!! The answer is in holding the trinity, both extremes at the same time, like both hemisphere of the brain functioning at the same time in harmony giving a beautiful music when playing piano or guitar.

I do struggle in life when dealing with my emotions, for sure. Every time I go into reaction about something, I just want to get out of there, knowing it is not necessary to be there. Emotions are and have always been my downfall, my biggest disappointment (Gemini and moon!!??). I am exploring for sure an interesting combination of moon in Gemini and sun and a bunch of planets in Sag. I love my life though, I love life… I’ll stop right here to be continued…

Profile photo of LeoMoon
    LeoMoon

It’s so nice to hear your reflections; indeed this world is messed up; I dont like it one bit myself and I tend to feel like an alien here and wished I could come back to my home planet tomorrow xP

I personally dont tend to be so intellectual in the pursue of the answers I seek; although yeah I think a lot and tend to overthink so I become very anxious so what I need to do is to stop thinking too much and feel my way through things and I let my gut feelings give me the answers; or my muscles or anything that seems to be talking to me (I am very instinctive); so I usually dont search that much I just try to listen because the signs are always there somewhere.

I dont know if there is one “key to life”; maybe there are many and that depends on everyone’s purpose because we have all incarnated in this chaotic world for different reasons and we all have decided we would do something different here; so maybe the key to living in this world has to do with your personal mission here? I am sure we all have one.

Pamela.

Ari Moshe Wolfe
    Participant

Hey Frederic, thanks for sharing that with us.

So, speaking of the Stellium in 3rd house, that shows me how focus and passionate about learning what the secret/hidden key to living, life or why we are here, what we should do, why war, destruction, ups and downs… Many questions I have. What is the goal to attain? Should we become aware enough to be able to live in balance at all times, or is it that we just have to “be” at all times? To “be” able to hold our presence in the midst of emotional or physical chaos, war, destruction, or in the middle of beauty, harmony, joy.

I think a lot, and oscillate from one side to the other quite regularly!!

Ahh, in that place where there’s a lot to say, but I need to keep this simple! I can’t to speak to your stellium without giving it context to the whole chart. So I’d love to just offer some support based on what you shared and keep this very simple.

A karmic lesson for you is to in fact get beyond the dualities, which can go on forever (considering points of views, options, different ways of looking at things). The problem with all of that is it assumes that there is an answer to your life, and life in general, through the realm of the intellect. This seeking of understanding has created for you a pattern of amassing so much information and knowledge that at points there is total overwhelm because it fails to give you perspective and leaves you with all kinds of contradictions. In general, that is a common theme when you combine Sag and Gemini in the chart (Sag in the 3rd house). Disillusionment/ confusion can result as well (Neptune with Mercury in the 3rd).

The answer is in holding the trinity, both extremes at the same time, like both hemisphere of the brain functioning at the same time in harmony giving a beautiful music when playing piano or guitar.

I don’t agree. They don’t have to exist at the same time, but rather be in balanced relationship to one another. The intuition is what guides our sense of unfolding, of direction. It’s knowledge from within. The linear function is good for articulating and communicating what is inwardly known. It is good for thinking of the right questions, exchanging data etc. One of the things you are possibly skilled at is translating deeper intuitive knowings into words that can be understood and translatable by others. The key is to not let that go overboard where you are trying to find conclusions about the nature of reality through the use of logic. It can’t happen that way. Logic doesn’t provide answers. Inner knowledge does.

If you’re open to share: What do you do? Are you in training/ school of any kind? What do you aspire towards?

Frederic Paquette
    Participant

That makes sense to me: I am at that point where I realize that there is no word that could describe “how Life, why life” and so on. But now, what is next? What do I do with this opportunity of being alive?

This is my state now. How am I gonna “be”? What do I want to do with my life? I feel I’m at a crossroad and ready for a new chapter. I am not in training at the moment. I am open to it. My situation is I have a 2 year old, I am supporting my fiance finishing school program becoming a herbalist, in 4 months.

I have a lot of interests in life but have trouble making a choice, committing to a field or discipline. I started studying astrology 3 months ago, and started learning guitar 3 months ago as well. I am trying to go deeper in those discipline and focus on them for a while and see what happens.

I am constantly perfecting my relationship with life, with inner life (feeling body, knowing what it needs to be in a harmonious state as much as possible. I am drawn towards simplicity, sustainability but most of all I think I am sooooo curious and interested into developing technologies that would enable us to live without impacting destructively on nature. Green technologies OK, but the constant factor of money and profit gets in the way of finding purely green technologies.

Well, that is about it, thanks by the way of taking time and attention to guide me.

Frederic Paquette
    Participant

… I am drawn to more like participating into re-structuring the way our society function… Building communities on a more spiritual level, more harmonious…

Ari Moshe Wolfe
    Participant

This is great – so good to know this about you. Blessings on your path.

I love your question “What do I do with this opportunity of being alive” you’re onto something for sure…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get the Pele Report Straight to Your Inbox!
See what Kaypacha is up to, along with more astrology news!
We respect your privacy.