Please read this information before registering for any of Kaypacha's events:
Due to the activities, content, and format of Kaypacha's events, participants are asked the following:
1. Be in good enough physical condition to participate in kundalini yoga and other physical activities, at least to a limited extent.
2. Be of sound mind and body, not under the care of a doctor or on prescription medication.
3. Have at least a basic knowledge of your personal birthchart that includes but is not limited to the sign and house of all your planets (natal chart aspects would be very helpful too).
4. Be prepared, open, and willing to access and feel what may be, at times, uncomfortable feelings. Astrology assists us in accessing unconscious aspects of ourselves which can include unsettling memories and emotions. Taboo subjects may be addressed, as well as projected shadow material as part of the transformative healing process which is the whole intention of these workshops. Kaypacha invites you to feel your feelings within the safe space created at the workshop and expects that participants can hold that safe space for each other.
5. Plan on disconnecting from the internet and your phone for the duration of the event.
6. Refrain from drugs, alcohol, and smoking during the event. While a glass of wine at dinner may happen and there will be a "smoking zone" somewhere, please make every attempt to limit the use of substances that reduce or serve to suppress feelings.
7. Please understand that the schedule and content of any workshop is subject to change in order to meet the needs of those who show up and the current transits happening at the time of the workshop.
8. Kaypacha's workshops have a tendency to fill up quickly, and this is not always immediately indicated on the website. If you are interested in registering for any workshop, please make contact with the organizer ASAP to express your interest and get an idea of participation limits and deadlines, etc. Most workshop organizers also form waiting lists for those who do not register in time.
9. In order for Kaypacha to be available to everybody and fully present for the whole group during a workshop, personal astrology readings will not be available (except in Luang Prabang where everyone will receive a free reading). To find out about scheduling a personal reading with Kaypacha or one of his colleagues, please click HERE
From Past Lives to Future Soul Intentions August 27th, 2016 Lisboa Yoga Loft, Lisbon, Portugal From Past Lives to Future Soul Intentions: A Comprehensive approach to Natal Chart Interpretation. Blending together aspects of Evolutionary Astrology, Shamanic Astrology, and his own personal experience, Kaypacha will demonstrate his method of chart interpretation using charts from the audience.
Messengers from the Stars Ancient and Modern Teachings to Guide Us to the Future with Kaypacha and Miguel Angel Vergara October 14-23, 2016 Beginning in Merida, Mexico Letting go of the past, allowing an exciting future to present itself. This journey will help you release what no longer serves and give you a glimpse of the
Healing the Shadow: Embracing the Dragon November 4-10, 2016 Dragonfly Village, Ubud, Bali The astrology of 2016 tells us that this is a year of purification and healing. The true path of healing involves each of us owning and loving ourselves wholly and completely. This healing will undoubtedly lead us into direct confrontation with the
Connecting the Spirit, Mind and Body an Astrology, Yoga, Meditation and Massage Experience November 22 - December 1, 2016 Luang Prabang, Laos This 10-day retreat in the beautiful surroundings and magic majesty of Laos will serve to help each of us unplug and disconnect from the pressures, demands, and expectations of life on planet
2016: Year of Purification December 2-4, 2016 Bangkok From September, 2015 when Jupiter enters the sign of Virgo, through almost all of 2016, we will be experiencing a collective purging process. Astrologically, this is reflected in the Moon’s Nodes moving into the Virgo/Pisces axis where Jupiter will be opposing both Chiron and Neptune while Saturn
The Astrology of 2017: Preparing for a Year of Change December 8-11, 2016 Veranda Phangan, Chaloklum Bay Koh Phangan, Thailand This gathering will focus on the shifts of energy occurring through late 2016 and into 2017. While the focus with Jupiter having moved into Libra will be on expanding our understanding of balance within relationships, Kaypacha
Expanding our Relationships: Releasing the Illusions of the Past to Create Balance and Clarity January 25-31, 2017, Costa Rica Punta Mona Center for Regenerative Design & Botanical Studies How do we manifest our relationships after the past year of purification? How do we breakthrough (or breakout?) into the balance we all so desire? We have had so many personal roadblocks
Astrology Rising: Co-Creating the Future May 6-13, 2017 As more and more people turn away from the false teachings of current day authorities to understand themselves and the world, astrology is regaining its standing as the highest of the occult art/sciences. We are excited to celebrate its resurgence and herald the New Paradigm that it is
Ayurveda Retreat Rejuvenation Retreat in India! Nov 1- 14th 2017 Your Life Revival Retreat An Ayurveda Healing experience in Kerala- 13 nights ! If you would like to experience an exceptional spiritual journey.. Experience a healing and rejuvenation with the most authentic holistic healing system of ancient origins, in a spiritual embodiment during an ALL
JOIN NEW PARADIGM NOW!
ASTROLOGY COMMUNITY, FORUM, AND COOP