Neptune, Pisces and Spirit Connection
A retreat to Source with Kaypacha
June 13-15, Cocoa Beach, Florida
The archetype symbolized by Neptune (Poseidon, God of the Ocean), and Pisces in astrology shows us our own unique portal to the Divine. This weekend retreat will be an opportunity for you to release and surrender worldly attachments of all kinds and return to your Source, your Creator.
We will use your astrological birthchart, the planetary positions of 2015, kundalini yoga, breathwork, meditation, conversation and some recreation to relax into the original Self we are meant to be. We will look and see where Neptune and Pisces are in your birthchart and where they are passing now to give you a new understanding of yourself and your spiritual path of evolution.
Friday Evening (7-9pm) The Astrology of 2014 and Beyond: This introductory talk will set the foundation for the weekend by describing the current astrological patterns. We are all currently experiencing the intense shift of consciousness in many ways that astrology can help us to understand and navigate more smoothly. (This talk can be attended separately from the weekend. See below for details)
Saturday (8:30-4) Activities will include breathwork, yoga, and an exploration into Neptune and Pisces. Using your own birthchart (which will be provided), you will begin to grasp a deeper understanding of yourself and your soul connection. We will begin with yoga and include breathwork/meditation to experience the presence of Spirit in ourselves and in the group.
Sunday (9-4pm) We will spend this day chanting, meditating, and looking at our own personal charts and sharing the experience of opening our crown chakras. Kaypacha will take examples from those present to show how your chart illuminates the path of blending spirit consciousness into your daily life purpose. The day will close with kundalini yoga and meditation to bring your new awareness fully into your body.
A 9- 4 Monday Post Retreat Workshop will focus on interpreting your natal birthchart with a focus on what the Grand Cross of 2014 is telling YOU!
Entire Weekend including Monday – $300
Whole Weekend — $200
Early bird discount of 20% until April 1st, 10% until May 1st.
Friday only – $20 – payable at the door
This retreat will be held at the Courtyard Marriott in the Jupiter Room.
If you’d like to make reservations for a special group rate to stay at the adjoining Hampton Inn during the retreat, please CLICK HERE.
Kaypacha is available for personal readings before and after the Seminar.
THE HUMAN-DOLPHIN CONNECTION
the Multi-Dimensional Nature of the Human Being
Bimini, June 22-28, 2014
The dolphins and whales are present day messengers of the mysteries associated with the star Sirius and the planet Venus. They communicate the mysteries of loving wisdom telepathically and assist us in awakening through our heart to our greater connection with all that is. In addition to spending time swimming with the dolphins, we will connect to our highest spiritual soul intentions using astrology, yoga, meditation, color, and music.
They swim in the ocean of Poseidon. The astrology portion of this retreat will focus on the planet Neptune (with its lower octave, Venus) which in astrology relates to the multidimensional, infinite, potential latent within each of us which connects us to the collective unconscious. In your natal birthchart Neptune can be seen as a portal through which you may experience both the ultimate chaos and disillusionment (within this 3rd dimensional experience) and the highest states of bliss known as Samadhi or Nirvana.
We will use a variety of techniques and teachings including kundalini yoga, painting, breathwork, and journeying as well as connecting with our master teachers, the dolphins, to heighten our perception and awareness of our galactic, spirit nature. I hope you will join us there.
To see more details and reserve your spot, CLICK HERE!
(advanced reservations recommended as space is limited)
CLICK HERE to ‘Like’ our FB Page for the event. Your support in sharing is appreciated!!
The Astrology of 2014
(there are currently no dates scheduled for this workshop)
2014 will start with a bang and continue forward as a tremendous year of change and transformation. The new Moon on January 1st is conjunct with Pluto, the planet of transformation, opposite to Jupiter (big!) and square to both Mars (the warrior) and Uranus (sudden and extreme change). This “Grand Cross” of Jupiter/Pluto square Mars/Uranus will be in effect until Mars leaves Libra in July. This signifies a period of personal and global transformation that has been building since 12-21-12. This year will see the breakup of rigid patterns and institutions making way for the emergence of a new paradigm of reality.
We invite you to celebrate these changes in community with astrologer/teacher Kaypacha on the first full Moon of 2014 at La Colina Yoga. Kaypacha will explain the meaning of these planetary patterns and how they reflect changes in both personal relationships and global affairs. In addition, we will experience the yoga of the zodiac together, have time for personal reflection and a journey to the center of yourself through walking the labyrinth. After dinner and conversation we will close with night sky watching.
2- 3 Arrive, settle in, meditate, walk the labyrinth
3 – 5 Yoga of the Zodiac (wear loose clothing and bring a “giveaway” that fits in the palm of your hand)
5 – 7 Community dinner. Please bring your favorite dish (enough for 6) and drink
7 – 9 Kaypacha discusses the Astrology of 2014 and how it relates to your chart (bring your birthchart which you can calculate and print for free at www.astro.com)
9 – ? Night sky/full Moon watching with friends in the field until morning! (Bring camping gear and your own breakfast)
(there are currently no dates scheduled for this workshop)
Location, Dates, and Contacts:
-Events marked in RED have already passed
1) Astro-Constellation Workshop, Mt. Shasta, CA, January 11-13, 2013. Register Now!
2) Astro-Constellation Workshop, Auburn, CA, January 25-27, 2013. Register Now!
3) Messengers From the Stars, Merida, Mexico, Workshops and Sacred Journey through the Maya sacred sites, February 16-25. Check this page for registration details.
4) The Astrology of 2013 – The End of Separation!, Costa Rica/Caribbean Coast, February 27 – March 12, 2013. Check this page for registration details.
5) Understanding Your Soul Purpose, March 22, 23, 24, 2013, San Jose, Costa Rica – Cost $150. Register Now!
6) Astro-Constellation Workshop, Ukiah, CA, May 3, 4, 5, 2013. Cost $250 ($200 before April 1st) Secure Your Spot with a Deposit!
7) Understanding Your Soul Purpose, Sebastapol, CA, May 10, 11, 12, 2013. Cost $250. Register Now!
8) Understanding Your Soul Purpose, San Jose, Costa Rica, July 12 – 14, 2013. Cost $160. Register Now!
9) Kaypacha’s Healing Festival, The Heartwood Institute, Garberville, CA, July 26 – 28, 2013. Get Your Tickets!
10) Kaypacha’s Healing Festival, Jackson Wellsprings, Ashland, OR, August 2-4, 2013. Get Your Tickets!
11) Kaypacha’s Healing Festival, Skalitude Retreat Center, Carlton, WA, August 9-11, 2013. Get Your Tickets!
12) Kaypacha’s Healing Festival, Special Mountain Location, Mt. Adams, WA, August 16-18, 2013. Get Your Tickets!
13) Real Money and Lasting Love sponsored by the Evolutionary Astrology Network, Online, September 16-22, 2013. Register Now! (use coupon code - evolve)
14) In5D Return to Atlantis Conference, Lido Key, FL, October 4-6, 2013. Register now!
16) Astrology of 2014 in Costa Rica, January 18-19, 2014, To Register call Vane Cavallini 8325-2397 / 6017-6965 / 8341-8706, or email email@example.com
17) Wisdom of the Stars Journey through Mexico/Guatemala, Sacred Land of the Maya, February 13-23, 2014. Register now!
18) Neptune, Pisces and Spirit Connection, June 13-15, 2014. Cocoa Beach, FL. Register now!
19) The Human-Dolphin Connection, Bimini, June 22-28, 2014. Book your reservation here!
In most cases the weekend will follow the following format designed to maximize our learning, sharing, and growing together:
Friday Evening will introduce the zodiac and the planetary aspects for 2012, giving a deeper understanding of our current state of evolution. We will all introduce ourselves and begin to build a group container to build trust and support for a weekend of personal transformation.
Saturday activities will include breathwork, guided meditation, yoga, and discussion designed to illumine the 12 archetypes, planets, and Black Moon Lilith.
On Sunday we will use individual’s birthcharts and life experiences to demonstrate how Lilith is working in the chart and how to best utilize her energy according to sign, house and aspects.