Astrology, Healing and Health
Astrology and Yoga retreat in the Norwegian Mountains
August 12-16, 2016
This workshop is SOLD OUT
The entire year of 2016 can be seen as a year of purification and healing which challenges each of us to identify clearly what our priorities are and get rid of what needs to go. This period can be one of great tension as the forces of our unconscious soul push us to make tough choices and stick with them! Our astrological birthcharts are truly the best guide to clearly identify our true Soul's purpose and to see through the transits what to hold onto and what to release. This retreat will be a time to reflect inwardly, get clear, and cleanse our bodies (sweat lodge), hearts (loving supportive facilitators and friends), minds (astrology, yoga and more), and souls (meditation, breathwork).
Midway between the two biggest cities in Norway lies Geilo at 1100 meters above sea level. In a big lodge with pool and jacuzzi, Kaypacha and Sol will guide us through 4 days of astrology, kundalini yoga, meditation, breathwork and laughter. Cato Nystad will lead a sweat lodge, where we will have the opportunity to experience what the Lakota Indians use as a womb for transformation and purification. Astrology, yoga, vegetarian food and social fun will make this a special event you don’t want to miss!
- 16:00 Opening Ceremony : Setting the Intention
- Kaypacha: Evening lecture : The astrology of 2016-17
Saturday: Opening and Introduction
- 08:30 Breakfast
- 09.30 – 11:30 Kaypacha takes us on a yogic journey through the zodiac to help us connect with our past, present, and future selves.
- 11.30 - 15.30 Lunch & Relax
- 15.30 - 17.30 - Saturn-Neptune-node T-square through the houses: Kaypacha will discuss the 12 signs and houses of the birthchart with emphasis on the current nodes-Neptune-Saturn T-square along with Chiron
- 18:00 Dinner: Delicious food and cake to nurture
- Evening Gathering: music and sharing
Sunday: Going into the chart
- 07:30 - 08:30 Yoga and Meditation with Sol
- 08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast
- 09:30 -11:30: Kaypacha will use example charts of participants to further explain the soul characteristics seeking expression and the conditioning and beliefs that need to be released, changed, or expanded in order to allow that expression to manifest. Techniques for releasing and healing will be demonstrated and discussed.
- 12:00-14.00: Lunch
- 14.30-16.00 : Ceres and Chiron; lecture with Sol: The Trauma and the Wound and their healing journey
- Evening gathering and social fun
- 08.00-9:00 Kyoga with Kaypacha
- 9:00 – 10:00 Breakfast:
- 10:00 - 12:00 Lecture with Sol: The power of the Soul: Theory and practical methods to work with the chart.
- Light Lunch
- 12:00 – 18:00 Take turns (10 at a time) in the sweatlodge and meet with facilitators to share our charts/stories before and after.
- 18:00 - Dinner
- Evening social fun: Lecture with Cato Nystad on Life Energy
- 08:00 Kyoga and meditation
- 09:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 Closing Ceremony and Sharing
- 12:00 Lunch
- Leaving in the afternoon
Blomset Cabin is 4 kilometers from the railway station, and upon arrival we will arrange for taxies to take the participants to the venue. Train goes directly from Bergen and from Oslo 4 times a day.
Costs: Entire retreat with food included is
5800 N.Kr per person in a double room
5600 N. Kr per person in a four persons room
This workshop is SOLD OUT