July Q&A Live Webinar with Kaypacha

This topic contains 23 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  SArah McCulloch 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

jenni dagley
    Participant

aloha Kaypacha,

I would like to know how these trines are effecting my chart

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

trace
    Participant

Could you please clarify and discern what the main aspects are in chart interpretation (squares, trines, kites, conjunctions)? Could you also get into, with visuals, the different types of conjunctions? Please oh please. If you could you show us/explain the different phases (such as Balasmic, Disseminating, New, etc.) with visuals it would help me wrap my head around this. Thank you, thank you !

(I recently purchased the aspects class, but I am such a visual learner it was hard to follow what was what and I am really curious. Also I have just heard these phrases tosses around more as of late and am really curious to learn more, especially since you mentioned how you can’t just say two planets square one another without paying attention to these details)

Lace Chess
    Participant

I am hearing much about the significance of Regulus changing from it’s home in Leo for over 2000 years to the current 0 degree Virgo. Since the Venus retro starts at 0 Virgo how will that impact us personally and collectively..also in my personal chart that squares my natal retro Venus in Taurus..any insights?…what a year for Venus…thank you for all the attention you have been giving her!

Lace Chess
    Participant

Aloha Kaypacha..thanks for all the attention you have been giving Venus! Since Regulus has shifted to 0 degrees Virgo and it is where Venus starts it’s retro, how does that flavor this period for us personally and collectively. I am really interested because the 0 Virgo Regulus/Venus retro, trines my natal 0 degree retro Venus in Taurus..mahalo.

Sarah
    Participant

Hi Kaypacha

I noticed someone has already posted a question asking about black moon Lilith’s movements later this year. I’d also like to know a bit more about the significance of Black Moon Lilith in the birth charts. No doubt you have already covered this at some point but Im very new to new paradigm community and a complete novice in astrology but so enjoying learning and being absolutely amazed at the info on my birth chart and a bit overwhelmed with all the info etc! ! ! But its great. I love what youre doing. Thanks for creating this
    Sarah x

Shlix
    Participant

Hello Kaypasha ,

I am wondering about the succession of “against the grain “current that I keep having regarding my transits , having said that it’s not particularly more disagreeable or agreeable than other transits all and all ,
    My north node is in Aries in house 11.
    At the moment the north node is in libra.
    Then it will change to Virgo / Pisces
    My Pluto and Uranus are in house 4
    I am not being able to understand if it’s lessons in moderation or lessons in exaggeration ? Should one pull more towards ones natal position. ( nn in Aries s, Pluto polarity point in Pisces ) or towards the currents transits
    Thank you!
    Shlix

Attachments:

Timothy Halloran
    Participant

Hey K!

Quick question about Neptune and the MC. I currently have Neptune transiting retrograde over my Midheaven which I know generally can create confusion or uncertainty in career and public image. I am curious if having my Midheaven in Pisces changes any of that stereotypical interpretation (Neptune ruling my MC). Pluto is also transiting retrograde over my Neptune (& square Mars) so I’m really feeling alot of chaos and uncertainty in the midst of change but am somewhat hoping Neptune’s transit of my MC isn’t a sign I’m being delusional with my new business-practice as I made astrology a full-time practice around the time of Neptune’s first pass of the MC.

As Always, Much Love & Gratitude

Attachments:

Mic.K
    Participant

Kaypacha,

If my chart relates to any conversations at hand…. I have posted it. It is a sideways of saying I have no ability (yet) to join in with an astrological detailed question, but I am paying attention.

A friend and I are wondering with astrology how much is fixed, ever? How much will happen no matter? (In your opinion.) And how much is a movable thing? We ask if this is a destiny choice thing. As spiritual practice is of choices and free will with our best path which is often our most easeful…. and this of astrology too?

Additionally, there a conversation we have had in which we are asking if it is more like a weather report. “This astrological weather is at hand, this is happening and it will impact you. So be paying attention and engaged.”

But then astrology seems to be a mirror imaging what we have chosen already coming into this life, and reflecting what we are ready to live out. (Always extending the me into we, as in all.) Our world experience might take us along, close us down, or lift us up in ways we did not “see coming.” But in all of all, all of life & astrology can/might feed & fuel our soul journey. And astrology is a source which feeds this discovery?

big smiles and country hugs, xMic
    Marilyn Michele Kunkel

Loads of appreciation… keep on keeping on!!

Attachments:

SArah McCulloch
    Participant

Hi Kaypacha,

I’m wondering if it’s possible to help guide people with their relationships using astrology? I’m specifically interested in helping women in midlife who are seeking relationship. I’m going to ask this on the forum as well but I thought you might be able to show us an example on the screen share if possible.

xxoo
    Sarah

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get the Pele Report Straight to Your Inbox!
See what Kaypacha is up to, along with more astrology news!
We respect your privacy.