June 27th Q&A Recording Link – Listen Now!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mady ~*) 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jeannie Pitt
    Keymaster

Here is the recording link for today’s Q&A with Kaypacha
    http://www.anymeeting.com/newparadigmastro/E950DB88884C30

Some points of note:

• The theme of this Q&A is Pluto conjunct the North Node
    • Book mentioned: Cycles of Becoming by Alexander Ruperti
    • Book mentioned: Astrology of the Black Moon by Laura Walker
    • Evolutionary Stages video mentioned: link is HERE
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Jeannie Pitt.

Aggie
    Participant

Hi Kaypacha and Jeannie,
    I Appreciate your insigh and hope to pay it forward, all is one. Sometimes we ride the waves of life better than others. And I can always rinse off the sand, soak in the sun, and so many more. We are blessed with life and choices.
    Namaste, Aggie
    Ps looking forward to my brilliant restart and spending more time doing what I love and creating an awsome footprint in our world.

Mani Saldanha
    Participant

I really enjoy your Q&A and I really got into this one. You covered alot of ground.

You are TRUELY FAR OUT!

Thank you Kaypacha.
    Mani x

Mani Saldanha
    Participant

And thankyou Kaypacha,
    For the Black Moon Lilith PDF link, it’s really well written. I’d personally love to have her do a video.
    For everyone here’s the PDF link – http://static1.squarespace.com/static/530f3fd3e4b00ea7829010d2/t/531f6aade4b04709d61ca19a/1394567853204/Black+Moon+A+Guide+to+Healing+the+Shadow+Side.pdf

Mani x

SArah McCulloch
    Participant

Thank you Kaypacha for the Q & A. I wasn’t able to join the live session but I was so excited to hear you read my chart. It gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes! I’m the one with Saturn sitting on my ascendant and I really appreciate the advice to look at it as a graduation. I’m a newbie to astrology but it is my passion (obsession really!). I’m at the stage where I can barely speak this foreign language which is so frustrating so hearing you read it was so helpful and exciting. For my birthday next week I’m asking my kids to give me a full reading with you. Can’t wait!

xxoo
    Sarah

Tarotuser
    Participant

Much Gratitude Kaypacha for sharing my question. Spot On as always. : )

Mady ~*)
    Participant

Thank you Jeannie & Kaypacha,

1) Q & A footnotes, lOVE IT, as quick reference!
    2) The in passing comment of Black Moon by Laura Walker by Kaypacha and then the energy pickup with lightening speed from one of the forum gals putting up the link! Sorry was it Mani?, Awesome!
    I have been contemplating Lilith and that book was just what I needed.

Namaste.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get the Pele Report Straight to Your Inbox!
See what Kaypacha is up to, along with more astrology news!
We respect your privacy.