NEW SITE ORIENTATION & OVERVIEW. Start Here.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Carolyn k Cornish Carolyn k Cornish 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kristopher
    kristopher
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the new site!

It’s all very different now than it was before and how it was on NING. So please watch this video where I introduce you to the many awesome new sections and features of this site!

If you have any problems, please let us know by posting in the tech support forum HERE.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle

Thank you for the informational video Kristopher.

Profile photo of Jo
    Jo
    Participant

Hi Kristopher
    Is it possible to delete/edit an entry once its has made to a topic?
    I have tried to do this and then inadvertently created a duplicate entry. Is there anyway to remove the entries that I can re-submit an edited version?
    Thanks!!

Profile photo of Jane
    Jane
    Participant

Can’t see the video…says “no video with supported format and MIME type found”….I’m new, so I’d really like to watch it for some guidance..
    thanks
    j

Profile photo of Raddish Rob
    Raddish Rob
    Participant

Hi there, I subscribed to the NPA to join a community — is there a forum for non-astrology subjects? I’d really like to chat about all sorts of things with the people here, not just the stars.
    Thanks,
    Raddish

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Mic.K
    Mic.K
    Participant

Raddish,

Great question, I concur it would be swell to have chats on all sorts of things.

Mic.K

Profile photo of Marina Lee
    Marina Lee

Hey – my screed also reads: “no video with supported format and MIME type found”

It would be great to see this info. AND I would also like to see a chat area that is about other WONDER topics… in addition to the amzing stars
    Ta 🙂

Profile photo of Galia
    Galia
    Participant

Hello Kristoffer!

I,m so gratefull for the archives and the possibility to go back and listen tings again and again. Learning a lot and ,,hear” each time more and more ,of the information .

Now I have a problem to start playing the podcasts, specialy interested in the podcast with Maurice Fernandez, where he givs powerfull information of the transition from Sagittarius to Capricorn and Saturn, relevant to me..!
    Is there a technical problem?

Thank you!
    Galia

Profile photo of annathea
    annathea
    Participant

I am new to the community and learning my way around the technology. I wanted to ask a questons about my chart.I have sun in the 10th house which seems great for career however it has three squares.Square to jupiter,saturn and mars!!! I have attached the chart. How would you interpret that and what can I do to best deal with these square challenges.
    Thanks! Anna-Thea

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of annathea annathea.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Carolyn k Cornish
    Carolyn k Cornish
    Participant

Hello annathea,

You need to post in the Beginners or Astrology Forum. Go to community and the first choice is forums,then pick beginners or astrology. People are more likely to see your post and help you out.

Best,

Carolynk

Profile photo of annathea
    annathea
    Participant

Ok thank Carolyn… will do!

Profile photo of alvallis
    alvallis
    Participant

Hi Kristopher
    I’d love to know what software you used to make the video
    Cheers
    Amanda

Profile photo of Lois
    Lois
    Participant

Perhaps this is off website navigation topic, in which I’ve no problem. However, I just waited 30 minutes before a webinar (warned that so many signed up, I should do this early). Zoom software had me thinking the the host was busy with another program, and when I tried to join again – Oops! they had already met 1,000 participants to be part of the webinar. Oh, Boo-Hoo! I guess the problem was me believing Zoom’s message. Anyway, I logged this complaint into Zoom’s comment section.

I supposed I’ll get to see the webinar, but just not live tonight, yes?

Profile photo of Carolyn k Cornish
    Carolyn k Cornish
    Participant

I had the same experience except at one point I was guided to download the zoom app and open it from my own applicaton site…after much clicking and clucking, I did manage to get on the webinar..eventually.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get the Pele Report Straight to Your Inbox!
See what Kaypacha is up to, along with more astrology news!
We respect your privacy.