NPA Podcast #2 with Ari Moshe is live

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam Sommer 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Adam Sommer

Here is the link:

Podcast with Adam Sommer & Ari Moshe – 11/14/2015

Feel free to comment and ask questions. =)

Christina Caudill
    Participant

Listening now, looking forward to it! I don’t see the horary chart for the podcast with Cap rising in the chart attachments, however…

Mic.K
    Participant

Great PODcast Adam and Ari. Truly felt I left with more understood. I liked the way the two of you found your “differences” or “preferences” and enumerated. As well what you were looking up too! Such great transparency. That is always helpful as a newbie to see what is in flux and what is rather grounded with both of you.

I feel this POD lifts and makes astrology a bit more spicy! This was a sweet stew of discovery. Thank you!

I am going to add an aside by my point of view, which may be obvious but it came across really clearly here, to me. The pods have had 3 different “masculine” types on the NPC/POD castes. And I find each of you show such distinct ways of “being a masculine.” (As we all do. But it is rather obvious here.) I feel it is refreshing to have the variance of language, vibrato, postures in life experiences, responses to astrology and so on. It makes for broader access and the exchanges very rich. As we are opening and broadening the swing of the pendulum of the what is animus and what is anima, it is refreshing to have such transparent convergence. Cheers to exposing unique combinations of animus & anima in us all.

Adam Sommer

Christina…I’m on it! I thought it was in there. Soon it will be posted.

And Mic, thank you for this perspective. It’s nice to hear your sensitive observations. This is why I like Podcasts. The art is fully alive in the conversation. It offers a rich space for exploration of various vantage points. They are not interviews, but dynamic conversations instead. I really look forward to seeing where it goes with the community. Maurice will be the next guest, then hopefully Sol. It will be good to balance out the masculine and feminine voices I feel.

Thanks for listening Mic and for sharing your feedback.
    ~*~

Mic.K
    Participant

Hey Adam you are welcome. I too feel conversation is a life art, living and teaming… lovely work.

Adam Sommer

More to come my friend

Electra
    Participant

Thank You!
    Love
    Electra

Electra
    Participant

Hello Ari and Adam.

I have a question on Yod and the BML.

In the Podcast you did take as the Yod’s head the SN (3 deg Taurus) and not Lilith (6 deg Taurus).
    It would be easier to use BML, as its head, because the Yod is almost exact like that (Sun Libra 5 deg, 11th, Moon Sagitarius Seven deg., 1st).
    Could you give out some insight on why BML was not in the discussion at all?
    Love and Gratitude.
    Electra

Adam Sommer

I think because neither of us use her too too much. That would be a question for Kaypacha. The North Node is much more essential to me than BLM.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get the Pele Report Straight to Your Inbox!
See what Kaypacha is up to, along with more astrology news!
We respect your privacy.