Relationship astrology

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mani Saldanha 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lace Chess
    Participant

I have solar fire software and want to do a relationship chart. Other than the synestry bi-wheel, what is next to look at mid-point or Davison…what do they each reflect…thank you whoever can advise

Kaypacha
    Participant

I always do the midpoint for sure! I THINK the Davison takes the midpoint in time and space between the two birthcharts to come up with a new location and time of day for an actual, real birthchart…. never went for that myself and can’t say I know anyone else who does either….. But the composite midpoints gives the whole picture as far as I am concerned…. Injoy!

Mani Saldanha
    Participant

Hi Kaypacha,

Do you have to secondary progress both natal charts to get the composite chart,or do you use the natal charts combined?

Thanks
    Mani x

Kaypacha
    Participant

both natal charts

Lace Chess
    Participant

Thanks Kaypacha..on that composite info…great having attended the Venice, Ca. Masculine-Feminine workshop. Also…the latest training video regarding relationship,has sooooo much that will be helpful.

Times are Juicy, yet I wouldn’t trade any of it…getting ready to BE REAL and Flexible in the months ahead!

Mahalo,
    Lace

Mani Saldanha
    Participant

Thank you Kaypacha.x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get the Pele Report Straight to Your Inbox!
See what Kaypacha is up to, along with more astrology news!
We respect your privacy.