Solar Eclipse

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam Sommer 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ivar Kristoffersson
    Participant

Hey!

Thanks for a lovely first podcast which made me remind the total solar eclipse right after my birth! I start a new thread here to be able to post my natal chart and the solar eclipse chart in my youth! The total solar eclipse was the 30th of June 1954 when I was exactly 30 days old! It was total eclipse at my family place and the next one will be 2126.
    This magnificent event happened at 8.1 degrees in Cancer with Sun, Moon and Jupiter! πŸ™‚ in 9th house. This is exactly opposite my natal mars at 8.07 in Capricorn and very near my natal Venus at 9.4 degree in Cancer. Mercury from solar eclipse exactly conjunct my south node and mars from solar eclipse exactly opposite my natal mercury, jupiter and MC. I feel this is an energy inflow that has effected me a lot and also this tells me to bring out this divine dragon energy in our world! πŸ™‚ Very interesting! I would love to learn more about this since I feel it is highly important for my upcoming life!
    In my 30s I met myself, astrology, divorced and took care of my first daughter, started a new work etc. In my 60s I met Panache Desai and many wonderful Souls in my accelerating inner work, attached to New Paradigm Astrology, divorced this may, just now selling house and soon moving to a new house, publishing my digital math curriculum and found Self Love! πŸ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ivar Kristoffersson
    Participant

I have two daughters, the first borned in may 1980 and the second in mars 2011!!:) I have been as a mother for them both and this by far is my biggest joy and growth! Thanks for coming to me! Thanks! πŸ™‚

Adam Sommer

Wow. Thanks for sharing this Ivar. I am no expert on the effects of Eclipses before or after birth and how they may influence us, but via Progressions…this is why I asked about age 30. If this Eclipse happened 30 days after your birth then via Progression it would have happened around your 30th year on the planet. From what you shared, it seems like a big shift happened then, ya? You could thank Saturn or the fact this Eclipse feel on your Venus–or both. I feel because it happened so close to your natal Venus it had loads to do with getting clear about what you truly VALUE in this life. Seems like it was so, ya?

Ivar Kristoffersson
    Participant

Thanks Adam! Do you have any tip on literature or internet source about eclipses and natal charts? I have this big cardinal cross at 0 degrees, isnΒ΄t that beautiful? All house cusps at 0 degrees! Yeah! I am certain about my birth time. Yes, Saturn energies are very helpful for me! Sol helped me with a reading about mainly Ceres at Ascendent. So much is going on there just now and the shift is truly felt in me. Yes, my value and what I value is and has been important. Also making my mars going! πŸ™‚ The coming years will be very interesting! πŸ™‚ Love and Light from Sweden!

Adam Sommer

It’s a topic of great interest for me as well, and honestly, I have yet to stumble into the information I’m hungry for. I have begun research for a potential book on the topic, but that is a long long way away.

Here is a Podcast I did that talks about them a bit:
    http://www.holestoheavens.com/exploring-astrology-eclipsed/#.VjZ7I66rSAw

Also “Eclipses and you” by Judith Hill isn’t a bad read.

Ivar Kristoffersson
    Participant

Thanks Adam! Looking forward to your book! πŸ™‚ Be well! πŸ™‚

Adam Sommer

Thank you Ivar. Someday…hahah

yellowferret
    Participant

Hi Ivar:
    All eclipses belong to ‘eclipse families’ called ‘Saros Cycles’- groups of eclipses with the same astrological signatures. They were written about by Bernadette Brady in her book ‘The Eagle and the Lark’ which is the only literature source I have encountered on eclipses. This book is not Evolutionary Astrology, but a mainstream astrology take on mainstream forecasting. I go to this book for an insight on any eclipse- current or influencing a natal chart. It gives me a layer of meaning in the way looking to the sabian symbols does. Hope it helps

Adam Sommer

Great mention. I know barely nothing about Saros Cycles. Time to brush up if I’m ever to seriously open up the topic again! hahah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get the Pele Report Straight to Your Inbox!
See what Kaypacha is up to, along with more astrology news!
We respect your privacy.