Please read this information before registering for any of Kaypacha's Events
Kaypacha is very excited to meet you and hopes to create a strong container for alchemical transformation to occur on
many levels. We are that container! Our clear, conscious focus, timeliness, and open hearts create a safe, secure heart
space where growth can occur.
- Be in good enough physical condition to attend and participate in the kundalini yoga kriyas and other physical activities, at least to a limited extent. If, for some reason you are unable to do yoga, agree to speak to Kaypacha before missing a class, as he waits for everyone to arrive before starting.
- Be of sound mind and body. Workshops and retreats can be intense, so before you sign up, please make sure that you are in a stable place physically, emotionally, and psychologically. If you are on any kind of pharmaceutical prescription we must receive and review a signed letter from your doctor stating you are in good enough condition to attend the event without it affecting not only you, but others as well. After careful consideration, we will make a determination as to the viability of you participating.
- Plan on disconnecting from the internet and your phone for the duration of the event. If for some reason you need to be available for emergencies, please let Kaypacha know.
- Refrain from drugs, marijuana, alcohol, and smoking during the event. While a glass of wine at dinner may be available at some locations, and there is usually a “smoking zone” somewhere, please make every attempt to limit the use of substances that reduce or serve to suppress feelings.
- Have at least a basic knowledge of your personal birthchart that includes, but is not limited to, the sign and house of all your planets. If you are new to astrology, you agree to have watched the Astrology 101 webinar sent to you upon registration.
- Understand that the schedule and content of any workshop is subject to change in order to meet the needs of those present.
- Kaypacha is not available for personal readings during workshops. To find out about scheduling a personal reading with Kaypacha or one of his colleagues, please click HERE
- Be prepared, open, and willing to access and feel what may be, at times, uncomfortable feelings. Astrology assists us in accessing unconscious aspects of ourselves, which can include unsettling memories and emotions. Taboo subjects may be addressed, as well as projected shadow material as part of the transformative healing process, which is the whole intention of these workshops. Kaypacha invites you to feel your feelings within the safe space created at the workshop and expects that participants can hold that safe space and truly listen to each other.
- Refund Policy: While we understand that life is crazy and plans change, we also hope you understand that it is a lot of work to put on a retreat, high risk, and not easy to fill empty seats last minute. We cannot expect to fill your spot with less than 30 days notice. There are no refunds 0-30 days in advance of the workshop. Prior to that (more than 30 days in advance) IF we manage to fill your spot we will refund you 90% (10% admin fee). Please note that the later you cancel the less chance there is of your space being filled, and there is no guarantee.
November 18-27, 2020 - Astrology & Adventure Retreat - Patagonia, Chile
Astrology & Adventure Retreat November 18-27, 2020 Patagonia, Chile Standing in Our Truth - A Yogic Astrological Journey with Kaypacha While Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto have been traveling together throughout the year, at the time of this workshop they are at their closest. This conjunction not only reflects the...